Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lucky Joe strikes out again



I'm a lucky guy...have a good good life...everything goes my way...except (and it is a big except) for my luck with ladies. Last night, another date, another no show..

If I had a quarter for every time I have been stood up, I could play Galaga all night long.


If I had a quarter for every time I have been stood up, I'd have $1.25. I know what you are thinking...If you only have $1.25, how in the hell are you going to be able to play galaga all night long? Answer: I'm a damn good Galaga player. Shit, does that their shine a light on my problem? Do girls keep on standing me up, due to the fact that when the plans are confirmed, I remind her to bring quarters just in case we pass by a video game arcade? I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that I am getting tired of it.

I have been stood up so many times, I just want to sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment